To enter this Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT REQUIRED. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
1. Sponsor: Coty US LLC, 1 Park Avenue, 4th floor, New York, NY 10016.
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. Eligibility: The “Sally Hansen Get Bare Double Dare” Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, who are at least 16 years of age and who have an active e-mail account and Internet access prior to the beginning of the Promotion. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six months, performed services for Coty US LLC, LeadDog Marketing Group, Vision Mix, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes or supplying the prize, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Potential winner may be required to provide proof of U.S. legal residency upon request prior to prize award. Void outside of 50 U.S./D.C. and where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes Entry: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00:00 am (mid-night) ET on 2/13/12 and ends 11:59:59 pm ET on 9/30/12 (“Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.prod2.sallyhansen.com (“Web site”) and complete the online entry form. You will be asked to provide your full name, complete mailing address, email address, daytime telephone number, date of birth and gender. Beginning on or about 4/1/12, you may also enter the Sweepstakes by visiting www.facebook.com/sallyhansen and clicking the “Like” button at the top of the page to unlock the entry form.
Carefully read the Official Rules, then click the check box signifying that you have read, fully understand and agree to these Official Rules.
IF YOU DO NOT CHECK THE BOX INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WIN A PRIZE.
You may enter a maximum of once per day during the Promotion Period regardless of whether you enter at www.prod2.sallyhansen.com or www.facebook.com/sallyhansen. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as beginning at 12:00:00 am (mid-night) ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 pm ET. Multiple entries in excess of this limitation or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited.
5. Random Drawing: Potential winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/1/12
from among all eligible entries received for that Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by LeadDog Marketing Group, an independent judging organization/Administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
6. Prize, Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") and Odds:
GRAND PRIZE (1 winner): The Grand Prize winner will receive an iPad and a $2,000.00 shopping spree (shopping spree will be awarded in the form of a Visa Gift Card). ARV: $2,499.00.
Any costs and incidentals not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission (which may be granted or withheld for any reason) or where required by law. Use of third party trademarks are for purpose of prize description only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply sponsorship, endorsement, or the approval of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor in its sole discretion may award a substitute prize/prize component of equal or greater value if advertised prize/prize component is unavailable at time of awarding for any reason. All gift cards are subject to terms and conditions thereon. If a potential prize winner cannot accept a prize as stated, that prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning the prize depends on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Notification: A potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone, (or such other method as determined by Sponsor) on or about 10/1/12. Failure to respond to the initial verification e-mail within 3 business days after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after 2 attempts will result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner. Potential Grand Prize winner (and winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be required to complete, sign and return within 5 business days of notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release, where allowed by law. If the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release document is not returned to Administrator within specified time period, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If winner is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of, or to, winner’s parent/legal guardian who must agree to all obligations and undertakings of winner, both on behalf of himself/herself and winner or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
8. Liability Limitations: Released Parties (as defined in Rule 9 below) are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to electronic malfunction, programming errors or failures, or damage or failure of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, as solely determined by Sponsor, including by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures that can corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or disqualify any individual who tampers with (or attempts to tamper with) the entry process/operation of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof). In such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Sweepstakes and award the Sweepstakes prize by means of drawing comprised of all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise award the Sweepstakes prize in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of cancellation/termination/ modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Web site. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to (or any problems or technical malfunctions of) any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry to be received (or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration, entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information) on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Web site, or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Further, Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion.
Entrants further agree not to damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. Further Conditions: By participating, entrants (and each entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants (and each entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to release and hold harmless Coty US LLC, LeadDog Marketing Group, VisionMix, Facebook, Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors and assigns (collectively and individually, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes related activity, and/or acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize. By accepting a prize prizewinner (and winner’s parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) authorize the Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the Sponsor’s authority to use their names, voices, likeness, photographs, prize information, biographical data and city and state of residence in any media know known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including on the World Wide Web and Internet, in perpetuity, at any time or times in programming, advertising, trade and/or promotional material or on a winner's list (if applicable) without additional compensation (unless prohibited by law) or notice, review or approval. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE (www.prod2.sallyhansen.com) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants (and entrant’s parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of New York, County of New York.
12. Winner List: For the name of the prize winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Sally Hansen Get Bare Double Dare Winner’s List”, c/o LeadDog Marketing Group, 159 W. 25th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001, to be received no later than 10/31/12.